On June 1, in connection with the International Children's Day, from 12:00 to 19:00, entertainment and educational events will be held in Batumi Central Park and near the Dolphinarium:
- Park decorated with installations, children's games, costume animators, exhibition of children's works
- Exhibition of children's literature in the corner of the book
- Exhibition of children's drawings
- Fairy tale characters, costumed actors – Disney, clowns, octopuses, pirates and more
- Special verandas and hammocks arranged on wood
- Take memorable photos with specially arranged stands
- Gif machine packed with children's design.
- 14:00-21:00 – A children's concert with the participation of music and choreography centers and studios will be held in Central Park.
- At 11:00 p.m. – Show program in figure skating and ice hockey will be held at the Ice Palace of Batumi Sports Center.
- 13:00-17:00 – A walking train will serve children free of charge on the territory of Batumi Boulevard.
Admission to the Batumi Botanical Garden will be free throughout the day.